Re: Pervasive PostgreSQL Announcement

From: Elein Mustain <elein(at)tulip(dot)norcov(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Lance Obermeyer <LObermey(at)pervasive(dot)com>, Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pervasive PostgreSQL Announcement
Date: 2005-01-12 14:29:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

One more significant point is that Pervasive is trying to
"say out loud" that with this product they are or trying to be
part of the postgres community. They are not trying to usurp
the word but rather join in the frey.

--elein
PS: Please, please approve my posts...my smtp is broken
from my usual address :-(