Re: Links for press page ... where will these things be?

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Subject: Re: Links for press page ... where will these things be?
Date: 2004-12-02 05:22:07
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wednesday 01 December 2004 18:30, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> With the possiblity of a release before December 15th looming, I will need
> to start "marking up" the Press Pages for the release. Unfortunately, a
> lot of the pages for the links don't yet exist, so I need your help on
> where they *will* be (anything marked with a ** I'm wondering about).

I've marked the ** ones with what I believe to be correct. The rest should be
in thier regular places.

http://developer.postgresql.org/~momjian/HISTORY.html

> Where to Download 8.0:
> List of FTP Mirrors
> Bittorrent**

bt.postgresql.org

> Windows Installer (also available via Bittorrent)
> SourceForge (including Windows installer)
>
> Documentation:
> Official Documentation
> TechDocs
> General Bits
>
> Drivers:
> JDBC
> ODBC
> .Net
>
> Graphical User Interfaces:
> pgAdminIII
> phpPgAdmin
> pgAccess
> List of other GUIs**

techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools

> Replication:
> Slony-I
> pgReplicator
> eRServer
>
> Related Projects:
> pgFoundry
> GBorg

Do you want to put the presskit files in the same hierarchy as 7.4? There not
in the new web code yet, so they will need to be imported.

--
Robert Treat