Links for press page ... where will these things be?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Links for press page ... where will these things be?
Date: 2004-12-01 23:30:27
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks,

With the possiblity of a release before December 15th looming, I will need to
start "marking up" the Press Pages for the release. Unfortunately, a lot of
the pages for the links don't yet exist, so I need your help on where they
*will* be (anything marked with a ** I'm wondering about).

I've included the whole list because I want to know about anything that will
be moving in the next couple weeks.

Also, can I assume that if we release on the 15th, there will not be a new
website?

Release Notes
Release Notes**

Where to Download 8.0:
List of FTP Mirrors
Bittorrent**
Windows Installer (also available via Bittorrent)
SourceForge (including Windows installer)

Documentation:
Official Documentation
TechDocs
General Bits