Arjunt......

From: "Ashok(dot)(dot)(dot)(dot)(dot)(dot)" <kasreenivasulu(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Arjunt......
Date: 2004-10-01 17:01:18
Lists: pgsql-general

hi!
Everybody.

I have written a code to connec to postgre sql
databse.But i am geting some error.

import java.sql.*;
import java.util.*;
import java.lang.*;

public class LoginPage {
public static void main(String[] args)
{
Connection conn;
try
{

Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");
String url =
"jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/test";
conn = DriverManager.getConnection(url,
"postgres", "viwotec");

Statement s = conn.createStatement();
ResultSet r = s.executeQuery("select
oid,id,name,password from myschema.login");
while( r.next() )
{

int id = r.getInt(2);
System.out.println("Row " + id + ":");

int oid = r.getInt(2);
System.out.println("Rowoid " + oid + ":");

/*String nam = r.getString();
System.out.println("Name of the person" + nam
+ ":");

String pass = r.getString();
System.out.println("Password you entered was"
+ pass + ":"); */

}
s.close();
conn.close();
}
catch( Exception e )
{
e.printStackTrace();
}
}
}

and the error is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.postgresql.Driver
at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:199)
at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289)
at
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:274)
at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
at LoginPage.main(LoginPage.java:14)

please tell me solution for this...How i can load the
driver and where