SMgrRelation hashtable corrupted

From: "TroyGeek" <postgresql(at)troygeek(dot)com>
To: "Pgsql-General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SMgrRelation hashtable corrupted
Date: 2004-09-25 21:26:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I'm building a small web app (written in JSP) and using PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta
2 as the backend running on Windows XP (installed with pgInstaller).
Ocassionally, I get this SQLException message in my web page:

"SMgrRelation hashtable corrupted"

If I refresh the web page it error goes away. I searched the lists and it
looked like someone got this with beta 1. Just wondering if anyone found a
solution.

Thanks!