Re: SMgrRelation hashtable corrupted

From: "Chris" <chris(at)paymentonline(dot)com>
To: "Pgsql-General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SMgrRelation hashtable corrupted
Date: 2004-09-27 05:41:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Just an FYI, I got this before while doing a bunch of alter table statements, and I got it again just a few minutes ago doing the same thing, only this time I was doing the the alter table while vacuum was running, and it was vacuum that gave me the error "SMgrRelation hashtable corrupted".

This is on beta1/Freebsd 5.2.1.

Chris