Re: the PostgreSQL Elephant

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: the PostgreSQL Elephant
Date: 2004-07-12 20:51:46
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

The logo was originally designed to go onto the PostgreSQL Merchandise, as
the Diamond one just didn't print ... to be honest, I have no clue *when*
it was first used for other, either as Inc logo, or Project, but it has
been in use for >4 years now, and is well known as being the PostgreSQL
logo ...

----