Re: the PostgreSQL Elephant

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: the PostgreSQL Elephant
Date: 2004-07-12 18:55:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Peter,

> Except that the beginning of this cycle was 4 years ago, and we have way
> too much invested with this logo now.

According to Lamar, it was more like 20 months ago.

I take it, though, that you don't feel the conflict with the PostgreSQL, Inc.
Elephant is a problem?

--
-Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
Enterprise vertical business josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data analysis solutions (415) 752-2387
and database optimization fax 651-9224
utilizing Open Source technology San Francisco