Re: Donde esta postgres

From: Martin Marques <martin(at)bugs(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>
To: "Manuel R(dot) Bercian" <maber(at)intelnet(dot)net(dot)gt>
Cc: pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Donde esta postgres
Date: 2004-05-13 11:13:26
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

El Mié 12 May 2004 19:42, Manuel R. Bercian escribió:
> Disculpen la pregunta como hago para saber donde esta instalado
> postgresql, los archivos conf y el directorio data
> yo le doy psql -l y si me responde pero no se donde configurar porque no
> los encuentro, lo que pasa es que no lo instale yo,
> perdon pero soy nuevo en esto, sera que hay una instruccion que me lo diga

martin(at)bugs:/space/home/martin$ pg_config --help
pg_config provides information about the installed version of PostgreSQL.

Usage:
pg_config OPTION...

--bindir show location of user executables
--includedir show location of C header files of the client
interfaces
--includedir-server show location of C header files for the server
--libdir show location of object code libraries
--pkglibdir show location of dynamically loadable modules
--configure show options given to 'configure' script when
PostgreSQL was built
--version show the PostgreSQL version, then exit
--help show this help, then exit

--
08:10:01 up 14 days, 13:32, 1 user, load average: 2.14, 0.65, 0.33
Martín Marqués | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'