sorry no meeting ....

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: sorry no meeting ....
Date: 2004-05-07 23:17:40
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

According to our regular schedule, we should be having a meeting next week.
However, I've been unable to reach ShareChive to confirm that they want to
host us. Also, I am currently sick with an as-yet-unidentified disease, and
would not be able to attend in any case.

If someone else is able to step up to the plate and organize a meeting, please
do.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions