Re: Problem with commandprompt.com

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with commandprompt.com
Date: 2004-05-06 23:30:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Joshua and I checked things over, and we can't find any errors on his side
to indicate a problem with their servers :( And I checked through the log
files on the postgresql.org server itself, and nadda there ... is it
possible that its something in between?

Note that the relays are setup to use IP, not name, so DNS issues should
be eliminated as potential cause :(

----