Database connection problem through JDBC driver

From: debashis dutta <deb_dutta(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database connection problem through JDBC driver
Date: 2004-05-01 11:00:15
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello
in our web site developement project we r using the
followings as development environment

1. JDK 1.3.1_02
2. Tomcat 4.1.29
3. Struts 1.1(frame work)
4. Postgresql 7.4 & pg74.213.jdbc3.jar as JDBC driver
5. Red Hat linux 8 as OS

we have faced a unique problem. in the above JDK
version JDBC driver was not working properly, its not
able to connect to database. If we use JDK 1.4.2 then
the above driver working properly but in this case
STRUTS (mainly iterate tag) was not responsing
properly.

i shall be obliged if u give some guidence regarding
the above problem.

Thanks & Regards

Debashis Dutta

=====