Suggestions about event listing

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Suggestions about event listing
Date: 2004-04-28 06:25:53
Lists: pgsql-www

I have two suggestions about the event listing:

1. List a location with each event. That will make it easier for people
to filter out things that are out of reach for them. Right now it
takes a detective to figure out the locations for some of the events.

2. I noticed that the last event has in its body "Click header for more
details". That is really a fact that is easy to miss, because they
look just like headlines. Maybe this note could be put at the top of
the list?

(The next design should be more careful about distinguishing links and
non-links by color.)