Re: Feeds Integration

From: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Feeds Integration
Date: 2004-02-26 18:28:36
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave P., Marc,

I took what David gave me for the rss feed on gborg and made some
quick changes in the sql to fit with the events and news tables from
the main sites database. I gleaned the information from the pgweb cvs
so it should be good to go but may need some tweaking since I didn't
test the sql against the db.

Find attached a file that has the two seperate scripts I modified
and a third script that needs to be placed appropriately. David had
sent me the instructions the first time but I seem to have deleted them
so he should be able to provide the needed instructions on setup. In
short it was placing the 3rd file in <PEAR>/XML/. and making sure
certain pear packages were installed XML_RPC and XML_Util.

Chris Ryan