Re: Feeds Integration

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Feeds Integration
Date: 2004-02-20 17:22:00
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave,

> I thought we had agreed not to do that in the end?

Had we? When?

My memory ... and e-mailbox ... was that the discussion had been tabled
because of the lack of an administrator for GForge, and the amount of effort
required to migrate off GBorg.

However, a number of things have come up in the last few months to make the
use of a better collaboration tool more compelling -- enough so that I'm
willing to put some work behind it. Also, the GForge community is willing
to lend us a significant amount of help, something I don't think anyone
looked into.

Maybe there were other objections voiced, but I can't find them in the
archives.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions