Feature Request

From: Jonathan Hurley <jon(at)metahusky(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feature Request
Date: 2004-02-06 10:15:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am evaluating using postgresql as the backend database for a new project
that my company will be starting. I have looked at pgadmin3 and my overall
impression is that it is really good. One feature that I would like (as I
haven't found it yet) is to be able to populate the edit table grid from
an sql query, or 'query by example' style - making it easier to edit rows
in a large table.

Jon