Re: Feature Request

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Jonathan Hurley" <jon(at)metahusky(dot)net>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Feature Request
Date: 2004-02-06 10:57:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Jon,

We do not intend to allow editing the results of arbitrary queries as
that is a minefield of potential problems as we found in pgAdmin II. We
have however added the ability to apply SQL 'WHERE' clauses to the data
grid to allow you to filter the data as required.

This functionality is in recent snapshots available from
http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/

Regards, Dave.