Re: [pgadmin-support] A thing I'm missing

From: javier garcia - CEBAS <rn001(at)cebas(dot)csic(dot)es>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, netadmin(at)vcsn(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] A thing I'm missing
Date: 2004-01-13 22:40:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hello again;
Well. As the use of PGAdmin as source of data is absolutely resolved,
although with the (SQL dialog). I think that the most needed thing is the
possibility of paste data (at least one column) in the Postgres tables.
I'm just an user and just can say that is very possible that people use
spreadsheets (Excel or Lotus with windows) to copy data to be pasted into
PGAdmin.

(Of course I've missed also to be able to copy parts of tables from PGAdmin
with my mouse).

Thanks.

Javier