PostgreSQL Help documents

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>, "Jean-Michel POURE" <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Help documents
Date: 2004-01-16 06:29:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave.

The translation of the document of 7.4 was completed
in the Japanese PostgreSQL user meeting.!:-)
http://www.postgresql.jp/document/pg74doc/html/
I think that it will do the layout of this for help of pgAdmin3.

I thinks an address that it can be referred to to be desirable from http.

Then, I make preparations toward the next show (NET&COM2004 JAPAN).
However,
It has a problem now.:-(

This document is being written with EUC_JP.
Though this is solved by the collective change in UNICODE,
a help system can't be expressed well with UNICODE.?
Doesn't wxWindows have a problem?
--->Andreas
Do you know a method?
-->Jean-Michel