Re: pgAdmin web site translated into 11 languages

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin web site translated into 11 languages
Date: 2003-12-01 16:28:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear all,

Sorry, I was busy with work and web site RTL and could not answer before.

> - A good short description is missing, just two sentences before Latest
> news" starts.

Feel free to submit anything. The interest of a short description is that it
can be registered on search engines.

> - Change Log references CVS HEAD, while we should show the trunk's
> CHANGELOG.txt

Does it mean we need two changelogs: one for stable, one for snapshots?

> - We should fix up pgAdmin3 naming. pgAdmin3 is just for internal use;
> for all public purposes we should stick to pgAdmin III rigorously.
> Unfortunately, this fix will break all translations.

OK, but what happens when pgAdmin 3.1 comes along?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel