Website RTL support

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: abbasizad(at)hotmail(dot)com, okhayat(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: Website RTL support
Date: 2003-12-01 16:23:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear Abbas,

After our last discussion, I implemented RTL support on the Web site. This
will allow you to read the Persian translation in the right direction! It may
also be used for Arabic display too...

There is now a seperate CSS style sheet for RTL languages, which was modified
in consequence. I did not find any easier way to arrive to a result.

There are still problems when mixing English and Persian text together. For
example, the Translation page is broken (in Persian only). But there may be
here and there other problems.

When you have time, could you have a quick look at the site on
http://www.pgadmin.org and report problems?

Also, do you know any experienced developer with good knowledge in RTL
support. This would help, I am a little bit lost with dual-text display
(translated and non-translated).

A copy of this email is being sent to Ossama Khayat <okhayat(at)yahoo(dot)com> in
case he can give some advice.

Thanks for your help,
Best regards, Jean-Michel