pgAdmin web site translated into 11 languages

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: surae(at)yandex(dot)ru
Subject: pgAdmin web site translated into 11 languages
Date: 2003-11-27 13:46:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Dear friends,

Just a short message to thank Andrej <surae(at)yandex(dot)ru> for translating pgAdmin
web site into Russian. His work can be previewed here:

http://snake.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=ru_RU

For translating pgAdmin website into your national language,
you only need to download and translate the following file:

http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/locale/pgadmin3_website.pot

If you have time, we would appreciate that you register pgAdmin web site in
your country on search engines. Please use the address pointing at your
language:

English : http://www.pgadmin.org

German: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=de_DE
Farsi: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=fa_IR
French: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=fr_FR
Indonesian: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=id_ID
German: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=de_DE
Japanese : http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=ja_JP
Russian : http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=ru_RU
Turkish : http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=tr_TR
Simplified Chinese : http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=zh_CN
Traditional Chinese : http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=zh_TW

Having more users can help us attract more talented developers and will make
sure that pgAdmin and PostgreSQL can live long a develop freely.

Do not hesitate to help us!

Best regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré