Re: jobs.postgresql.org

From: Francisco Reyes <lists(at)natserv(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL www List <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: jobs.postgresql.org
Date: 2003-11-24 17:06:01
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

Coming very late into the topic..

> I thought Francisco Reyes had step'd up to the plate for that .. no?

I have been out of involvement with the jobs site for a long time.
According to the last messages I saw there was some discussion about
moving to a system developed by a company (sounded like a jobs site). Did
this ever come to pass?

I have two projects I am working on with a consultant. I should have time
by late december. This consultant has a framework we have been using and
he is very quick. I am going to ask him if he would be willing to let
outsiders see his framework. If the answer is yes I would be willing to
pay him to do an initial site and then we can have volunteers help
with the upkeep.

For the most part I think between him and me we could do all the work, but
we will need someone to help with the graphic design.

Would this approach be of interest?