Re: jobs.postgresql.org

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Francisco Reyes <lists(at)natserv(dot)com>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL www List <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: jobs.postgresql.org
Date: 2003-11-24 17:23:35
Lists: pgsql-www

Francisco,

> I have been out of involvement with the jobs site for a long time.
> According to the last messages I saw there was some discussion about
> moving to a system developed by a company (sounded like a jobs site). Did
> this ever come to pass?

My company may do this. My PHP guru has done HR apps in the past, and may be
willing to throw something up in exchange for publicity (i.e.
"jobs.postgresql.org designed by Ascher Consulting").

So please keep in touch; I figure whichever of us gets around to this first
should do it.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions