Re: Comparing databases

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Jussi Mikkola <jussi(dot)mikkola(at)bonware(dot)com>, PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Comparing databases
Date: 2003-11-12 18:41:22
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Jussi,

> I would ask Bruce Momjian or Tom Lane about the version 8.0. When is it
> coming, and what new features they think are in it. Then quote that.

> Then we could interview some companies, who use PostgreSQL, and let them
> tell about support they have needed, and what they have received.

I really like your ideas. Would you be willing to write "the PostgreSQL
Story" sort of "brochure" based on what you've discussed? You can contact
Robert Bernier (casestudy(at)postgresql(dot)org) about company case studies which he
already has. I will be happy to edit your English after you are done.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions