update from select

From: Gary Stainburn <gary(dot)stainburn(at)ringways(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: update from select
Date: 2003-10-29 14:37:15
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi folks,

don't know if it's cos of the 17 hours I've just worked (sympathy vote please)
but I can't get this one worked out

I've got table names with nid as name id field and nallowfollow flag.
I've got a vehicles table with vowner pointing at nid and a vallowfollow
field.

How can I update nallowfollow from the appropriate vallowfollow flag?
--
Gary Stainburn