Re: Problems using PGAdmin III

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: csegyud(at)vnet(dot)hu, "Pgsql-General(at)Postgresql(dot)Org (E-mail)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems using PGAdmin III
Date: 2003-10-26 14:46:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Le Dimanche 26 Octobre 2003 14:30, Együd Csaba a écrit :
> Can anybody help me, or tell me the address of a PGAdmin list - if exists.

Dear Együd,

A lot of information about pgAdmin3 can be found on http://www.pgadmin.org web
site. You can register the support mailing list from:

http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/support.php#support_list

The euro display problem is an encoding problem. The euro sign is not part of
an ASCII database. Whenever you would like Euro support, choose:

Database->Create Database and select dropdown menu:
Latin9 (Iso-8859-15) or Unicode encoding.

Give us more details about the function problem and we will make our best to
help you. Let's continue on pgAdmin3 mailing list... What version of pgAdmin3
are you using (answer us on pgAdmin3 mailing list)?

Best regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré