Problems using PGAdmin III

From: Együd Csaba <csegyud(at)vnet(dot)hu>
To: "Pgsql-General(at)Postgresql(dot)Org (E-mail)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problems using PGAdmin III
Date: 2003-10-26 13:30:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,
I've a problem using PGAdmin III. When I click on one of my functions the
definition pane shows an empty function (with the correct header and footer
but with no body). Pg_dump shows everything correctly. What can be the
problem.

My other problem is that PGAdmin won't handle '?' (euro) sign. It shows the
previously correctly enterd data (by means of other tools) but it won't
insert or update it in the correct way. It shows a '?' (question mark)
instead. I think the problem can be near the unicode character sets but I'm
not sure what to do.

Can anybody help me, or tell me the address of a PGAdmin list - if exists.

Thank you,
-- Együd Csaba

---