Re: pgAdmin3 port to MacOsX

From: "Stefan Csomor" <csomor(at)advancedconcepts(dot)ch>(by way of Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>)
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Stefan Csomor" <csomor(at)advancedconcepts(dot)ch>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin3 port to MacOsX
Date: 2003-09-14 08:19:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear Friends,

The last few days, I got in contact with MacOsX wxWindows and asked for help
for pgAdmin3 MacOsX port.

Please find enclosed the kind answer from "Stefan Csomor"
<csomor(at)advancedconcepts(dot)ch> proposing some support.

Any comments?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

**************************
Dear Jean-Michel

thank you very much for the kind invitation. Unfortunately I am very short
of time right now, as I have to invest all my free time into wxMac itself,
however the way we usually can move forward quite fast is that any specific
problems you have on mac are adressed to me directly, with a description on
how to reproduce the bug, I then update my pg cvs and can try to debug and
either fix it in wxMac directly or submit a patch to your project (which I'd
prefer so that you can verify whether the patch really solves the problem or
hides the symptoms..-)

Is this a workable compromise for you ?

Best Regards,

Stefan