Re: PostgreSQL GUI into Gujarati

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: Bhavin Choksi <bhavinchoksi2k(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL GUI into Gujarati
Date: 2003-09-13 18:31:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le Samedi 13 Septembre 2003 19:06, vous avez écrit :
> Let me introduce myself. My name is Bhavin Choksi residing in
> Ahmedabad,Gujarat, India. I visited your site and am very keen to
> contribute my mothertoung language i.e Gujarati for PostgreSQL Gujarati
> Interface.
> I am basically software developer and have been working on multilingual
> issues for last 3 years.
> For more detail about me you can refere to my resume that is attached
> herewith.
> Waiting for your reply,
> Best Regards
> Bhavin Choksi

Dear Bhavin,

Welcome to pgAdmin translation team. Your help and contribution are more than
welcome. Your name was added to the translation page. After sync, you will be
able to download the files under the gu_IN locale from:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php

Could you send me the translation of Gujarati and your name written in
Gujarati, attached in an UTF-8 text file. This will allow us to add Gujarati
to pgAdmin3 language selection menu.

We will do our best to support you. Do not hesitate to get back to us for any
question.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré