OODBMS - PostgreSql

From: postgre sql <postgres_neterp(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OODBMS - PostgreSql
Date: 2003-06-20 06:20:30
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

approve praxid show postgres_neterp(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

Hi,

We are new to PostgreSQL, and we have a plane to migrate our existing java application from DB2 to PostgreSQL. In this regard we would like to know that did PostgreSQL Support the following features. Anyone can tell us where can we found related documents.

1) Will PostgreSQL support OODBMS features like Nested Tables of Objects, Object Reference etc.

2) Will PostgreSQL support SQLJ/EJBQ

Thanks In Advance