Tom and Fernando: Status for "WITH RECURSIVE"

From: XST <rresena(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tom and Fernando: Status for "WITH RECURSIVE"
Date: 2003-05-26 12:38:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Tom and Fernando!

I can see on the todo-list, that you have subscribed to the item regarding "WITH RECURSIVE" select statements. I really look forward to this feature, but can't find anything mentioning it's current status nor an estimate for when it will be implemented in postgresql. Do you eventually know a patch I can use until the feature is ready?

Regards, Rasmus