Bug #905: Postgree not working under XP (Italian Version)

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug #905: Postgree not working under XP (Italian Version)
Date: 2003-03-02 13:41:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Davide Palmaghini (dada(at)iname(dot)com) reports a bug with a severity of 1

Short Description
Postgree not working under XP (Italian Version)

Long Description
I've downloaded PgSQL731wina1 and I tried to install it under Windows XP Italian Version. As I can see every file and library is related to c:\Program Files while in Italian this director is called c:\Progammi and the server doesn't start. I tried to edit the .bat files by myself but without luck...

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report