Re: request for sql3 compliance for the update command

From: Mike Aubury <mike(at)aubit(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <dave(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: request for sql3 compliance for the update command
Date: 2003-02-19 23:16:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 8:18 pm, Dave Cramer wrote:
> I have a customer with a rather large application which uses this
> syntax, because they were using informix. There is also a rather
> interesting 4GL project called aubit which is on sourceforge. They would
> also like to see this supported for the same reasons.

Hey - I was going to say that...

For the curious:
Quick URL - http://aubit4gl.sourceforge.net/

Its a 'clone' of the Informix 4GL tool, a nice 'clean' language specifically
designed for writing database applications, with both curses & GTK, support
for multiple database types and a bunch of other things...

We're about to release version 0.30 - and I was going to wait until then....