Re: location of the configuration files

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Andrew Sullivan <andrew(at)libertyrms(dot)info>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: location of the configuration files
Date: 2003-02-19 02:55:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have a new idea. You know how we have search_path where you can
specify multiple schema names. What if we allow the config_dirs/-C to
specify multiple directories to search for config files. That way, we
can use only one variable, and we can allow people to place different
config files in different directories.

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us