Version 7.3 and LIMIT i,j

From: Brian Boonstra <boonstb(at)cmg(dot)FCNBD(dot)COM>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Version 7.3 and LIMIT i,j
Date: 2003-01-21 22:59:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi

Aside from also encountering the "oid" problem referred to earlier, I am
having a problem with the ODBC drivers and version 7.3. Namely, when I try
to set up a query using MS Query, I get back an error message saying that the
LIMIT i,j syntax is no longer supported.

Looking in the postgres changelogs, this is a planned deprecation of the
LIMIT syntax. But apparently either MS Query or the ODBC drivers think LIMIT
should still be used. Has anyone got a fix or workaround?

Brian