SSL, Crypt in ODBC

From: "Jim" <jim(at)fortunet(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SSL, Crypt in ODBC
Date: 2003-01-21 22:54:05
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I did some small search, and found little information... Windows ODBC does not support SSL connections? and I can't seem to get it to even use 'crypt' as the authentication option in the server (and have a Windows ODBC client successfully connect)....

So this leaves me with 'password' authentication, and that and all other information transmitted in clear text?

So if these observations are accuate.. is there any plans to implement SSL in the windows ODBC driver?

Jim