Re: Good (introductory) book

From: George(dot)T(dot)Essig(at)stls(dot)frb(dot)org
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Good (introductory) book
Date: 2003-01-21 15:09:12
Lists: pgsql-general

For a beginning book, I would recommend 'Beginning Databases with
PostgreSQL' by Richard Stones and Neil Matthew. It's a well-rounded book
that doesn't assume you know a lot. Before you buy a book, I would look
at the free books online. See:

http://www.commandprompt.com/ppbook/
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html

George Essig