Re: Patches + new translation to Brazilian Portuguese

From: Roberto Mello <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patches + new translation to Brazilian Portuguese
Date: 2002-12-06 05:45:18
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 10:34:31PM -0700, rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here are some patches to the pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation.
>
> The patches correct some minor ortography mistakes but most importantly
> take care of several unnecessary anglicisms left on the translated text.
> I sent e-mail to the original translator, but got no reply yet. If more
> details about my modifications are needed, I'd be glad do provide them.
>
> Attached is also the beginning of the translation of pg_dump. I'll
> finish it (and the other programs) in the next few days.

Argh!

Sorry, I sent the wrong patches (the ones made by my internal CVS
repository) for two of the files (the libpq one was right). My apologies.

Here are the right patches.

-Roberto

--
+----| Roberto Mello - http://www.brasileiro.net/ |------+
+ Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University +

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_resetxlog-pt_BR.po.diff text/plain 12.1 KB
pg_controldata-pt_BR.po text/plain 5.9 KB