Data Migration Wizard & FoxPro memo - revisited

From: phaddon(at)mail(dot)formstar(dot)com (Paul)
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Data Migration Wizard & FoxPro memo - revisited
Date: 2002-11-14 07:56:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

A few months back I had a problem with the data in FoxPro
memo fields not being transferred by the Data Migration Wizard.

At the time, a patch was entered into CVS. Unfortunately, I've
moved machines and no longer have the patched version, and
the problem is reoccuring.

Did the patch make it into the official builds? If so, I'll
have to see if there's a problem with the version of ODBC
on my machine.

If the patch never made it into the builds, is it possible
to get it some other way?

Cheers

Paul Haddon
Technical Services Manager