Urgent- pgAdmin II problem

From: "Savita" <savita(at)india(dot)hp(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Urgent- pgAdmin II problem
Date: 2002-11-14 08:25:49
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi ,

I am trying to use the Database Migration Wizard of PgAdmin II,

When I am selecting the table from the source database and click next I am getting an error message like

An error has occoures in Database Migration Wizard:Database Migration
Wizard:fmWizard:GetEligibleForeignKeys

Number:91

I am not bale to understand this error.Please help me in this regards

And Also I wanted to know that is it possible to migrate data between one table which is mssql with some schema and
one table which is postgre with some other schema.Is there any tool available for the same.

--
Best Regards
- Savita