Conference in February, Training in January

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Conference in February, Training in January
Date: 2002-10-12 04:40:55
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general

I have updated information about an upcoming conference in February and
training in January:

First, the 2-day FOSDEM conference in February in Belgium has updated
their web site with new information:

http://www.fosdem.org/index

As I already mentioned, we will have a PostgreSQL room at the event, and
I am arranging a set of speakers at:

http://candle.pha.pa.us/fosdem/

If you are interested in the speakers or want to be a speaker yourself,
please visit that site. I will be updating that page as speakers are
approved.

Second, information about the week-long tutorial I will be giving in
January in Atlanta is now online:

http://www.bignerdranch.com/Classes/Postgresql.html

It will be an intense week of PostgreSQL training. The web site has
more detailed information.

I am excited that we have these two big PostgreSQL events coming up.
PostgreSQL has really reached the stage where we need these events to
expand our knowledge and share our database experience with others. I
saw the value of this at the O'Reilly Conference last July and I expect
these two events to be similar.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us