PostgreSQL under WIN32 testting

From: Joerg Hessdoerfer <Joerg(dot)Hessdoerfer(at)sea-gmbh(dot)com>
To: mikef(at)multera(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL under WIN32 testting
Date: 2002-08-30 07:54:49
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi!

>We are looking for people who have an application that currently
>runs on Postgres 7.2 and who also have a Windows environment.
>If you would like to get involved, please send me email at
>mailto:mikef(at)multera(dot)com

I recently answered your call for testers of your WIN32 port of PostgreSQL,
and I wanted to tell you I'm still willing to give our apps a try, as we have
several of them which are not doing very sophisticated database activity but
can produce a sutained pretty high load (which gives regularly problems with
the cygwin version, not with Linux). I didn't receive any answer from you, so
maybe we could try again?
Or, if anyone else on this list is involved with this, how can I get hold of
sources and/or binaries?

Thanks in advance
Joerg
--
Leading SW developer - S.E.A GmbH
Mail: joerg(dot)hessdoerfer(at)sea-gmbh(dot)com