From: "cheng" <ch_gang304(at)163(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2002-08-28 02:48:32
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

pgsql-interface!

hello!

I have written database interface connnection class library on sybase, oracle .My project has built in the library. Now i will write the same library on postgresql, I need the same interface with oracle, thus I needn't modify my project. But i found postgresql interface is limited, for example , many out parameter, can't in a function . and in a function
i can't return many record, in libpqxx examples, there is not call function examples. can you help me?

        致
礼!

        cheng
        ch_gang304(at)163(dot)net