Re: [BUGS] Bug #718: request for improvement of /? to show /d+ /l+

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Harald Armin Massa <ghum(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [BUGS] Bug #718: request for improvement of /? to show /d+ /l+
Date: 2002-08-27 18:36:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks, I discussed with Harald a month ago how to improve the psql \?
display. I have implemented his idea of mentioning '+' for the options
that can use it, and that is in CVS.

His other idea is to group the backslash commands into sections, so they
are not all one big alphabetical list.

How do people like the idea of grouping them? I would do it in psql \?
and in the psql manual page.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us