Re: full table...

From: Felson <felson123(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: full table...
Date: 2002-08-20 17:12:02
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks for all your help Tom.
Turns out this thread really did belong on the
"novice" list... It turns out that I hadent vacumed
the to tables that this one was pointing at...
After I vaccumed the other 2 tables, I get about one 7
insert sample every 2-3 seconds, and that includes the
time it takes the unit to send me the data over
CDPD... Man am I glad I posted before I tried my fix!
That would have been a pain in the !(at)*&^ to
administer...