SQL99 doc update

From: nconway(at)klamath(dot)dyndns(dot)org (Neil Conway)
To: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQL99 doc update
Date: 2002-06-30 00:35:37
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hi all,

This fixes 2 inaccuracies in the recently added SQL99 feature list docs.
UNIQUE and DISTINCT predicates are both listed as implemented -- AFAIK,
neither is.

I also included another trivial patch which adds the default location
of the DSSSL stylesheets on my system (Debian unstable, docbook-dsssl
1.76) to the list of paths that configure looks for.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway(at)rogers(dot)com>
PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

Attachment Content-Type Size
docbook.patch text/plain 625 bytes
features-doc.patch text/plain 1.7 KB