PostGres Doubt

From: "vikas p verma" <vvicky72(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostGres Doubt
Date: 2002-06-10 19:10:14
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi ,

I am extremely new to PostGreSql. If any one can please answer
this question of mine. I want to insert/update records into the
postgres database through C or perl code. The only condition is
that it should be efficient. Can anybody tell me the difference
between ecpg and libpq and which one should I work on for
solving
my problem.

Thanks in advance.
Vikas.

Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs