Re: The future of pgAdmin II...

From: "Steve Boyle" <boylesa(at)co(dot)uk>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The future of pgAdmin II...
Date: 2002-03-27 19:24:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave/All,

apologies if this has been discussed before but have you considered
boa/python/wxwindows as a target platform?

I haven't looked at boa for a while but it was usable a while back and
offered a very delphi like ide. I think that potentially both projects
could benefit as a number of data aware wxwindows components would be
produced that could be added to the boa environment whilst existing
components could be used in pgAdmin III?...

Regards

Steve Boyle