large table support 32,000,000 rows

From: Christopher Smith <christopherl_smith(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: large table support 32,000,000 rows
Date: 2002-03-20 22:26:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have a set of data that will compose a table with 32 million rows. I currently run postgresql with tables as large as 750,000 rows.

Does anyone have experience with such large tables data. In addition, I have been reading information on moving postgresql tables to

another hard-drive can anyone advise me.

Thanks